The time and effort it takes to grow an Instagram account isn’t an option in today’s ‘instant gratification’ society. Everybody wants what they want now. The biggest problem with this concept is that if you choose the wrong Instagram growth/engagement service, you are likely to get banned or suspended from Instagram.
Reviews like this one for Instamacro help you be wise about where to turn for help with your Instagram growth.
What is Instamacro?
The Instamacro website states that this is a “Powerful Instagram Follower and Liker Service” that runs whether you’re online or not.
They boast that they are the fastest automatic liker and follower service available, and they claim to be so user-friendly that even newbies on Instagram can figure out how to use their services.
Instamacro says they provide real followers, consistent support, and genuine engagement for growing your Instagram page.
What are InstaMacro’s Main Features?
Their ‘features’ pave the way to their“Three Pillars of Success”, which are as follows:
- Powerful – The service was designed to be highly efficient and performance-based. They claim to provide the fastest service out there.
- Simple yet Flexible – You expend minimal effort but get maximum engagement without hassles. Features allow you as much or as little control as you want.
- Unmatched Results – They claim to deliver unmatched results.
A few of their features from the website include:
- Multiple Account Management
- Auto Like
- Auto Follow/Unfollow
- Speed Settings
- Hashtag Settings
The settings for this automated service (code for bot) are simple, but vast.
They offer a 5-hour trial. Yes, that’s not a typo. 5 hours. This is because packages are time-based.
- 1 Day – $2.99
- 3 Days – $7.99
- 7 Days – $17.99
- 14 Days – $24.99
- 21 Days – $49.99
- 30 Days – $59.99
- 100 Days – $109.00
- Calculate Your Own Cost
- Discounts for Multiple Accounts
These prices are current, so they are subject to change.
Is Instamacro Safe?
My opinion about Instamacro is less about its service and website safety, but about its name. Instagram has a strict copyright behind it against any entity using the terms ‘insta’ or ‘gram’ in their name. ‘IG’ is another copyrighted term.
The fact that Instamacro uses ‘insta’ in its name is a reason to recommend that you steer clear until or unless they change their name. The risk of them being sued for copyright infringement is very high.
Because of that, it also makes it too risky to use for you Instagram growth and engagement. Even if their results are exemplary, they are still too big of a risk.
But I digress. Here are the basics about their pros and cons.
- They have a secure site address (https)
- Their prices and packages are easy to find and understand
- They do have a FAQ, Help, and Support page
- They have a contact form
- They offer verified payment gateways
- I didn’t find any indication that they provide 24/7 support
- I found no real reviews on their site
- High price for an Instagram bot
- They use a server, putting your Instagram account at higher risk
- While using their server, you cannot use your Instagram account for “safety reasons”