You might have heard; Social Envy is no longer accepting new clients. If you’re looking for the best alternative, then you are in the right place.
We've been around the Internet space for 20 years now, so naturally, we've seen a lot of companies come and go.If you're searching for a replacement for this tool with a similar site or service, or you're simply looking for an alternative, we've reviewed all the top service providers for Instagram, and these are the ones that have stood out to us.
We absolutely love this service at Spire!SocialSteeze is an organic growth company for Instagram. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that SocialSteeze provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
Automatic Instagram LikesLikeSocial is our secret technique.People like to follow popular accounts. That's a fact. Make your account more popular with this agency that provides likes for you every single time you upload a new post!
Buy Social Media FollowersSocial10x provides genuine followers, likes & views for Instagram and a range of other social media platforms.They came out top for speed of delivery, and for retention (keeping the followers you buy).
Outsourcing your marketing on Instagram to third-party companies is commonplace these days.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and both offer different things.
So, it depends on what you’re looking for in a third-party engagement source. If you’re on Instagram and are using the social media giant to promote your business, it’s wise to consider using a third-party source. Let’s take a look at one of these sources and how it works for you in promoting your business Instagram page.
Social Envy is a company that specializes in organic growth, specifically around Instagram. Instead of using an Instagram bot to complete the mechanical activity like following and liking, Social Envy employs humans to do the work instead. The primary job of somebody who works for Social Envy is to be in charge of your account so that you be freed up to run your business and save yourself some time.
The greatest advantage of using an organic growth service over automation is that it’s safer and ethical. Because you are employing the labor of a real person and not a computerized system, their activity will meet the requirements that Instagram imposes in their rulebook when it comes to using third parties. Not only that but because the activity is performed by a human, you’ll also avoid looking spammy with your engagement.
Let’s check out Social Envy and its features:
- When You Sign Up: Social Envy wants to make sure that you’re covered from the beginning, which means keeping it consistent throughout your experience with them. You are linked up with one person who remains responsible for your account the whole time, so whenever you need to communicate with Social Envy about your account you’ll be put through to the same person every time.
- Targeting: Social Envy obtains information like hashtags and targeted niches from you to be as specific as possible when engaging with potential followers. They only engage with followers that fall within your niche audiences, so that you know the followers you attract want to visit your page for its content.
- Reporting: Social Envy maintains a consistent weekly report that you have access to so that you can see all of its progress they are making with your page.
- Username: as well as obtaining information like hashtags and targeted niches, Social Envy also asks for a username list of all the people that you look up to, as well as those you compete against. Using this information, they target the audiences of these pages, swaying them your way instead.
- Locations: Social Envy can target specific geographical areas on your behalf – for example, a particular city or state.
- Gender: Social Envy can also fine-tune its searches to target a specific gender.
To conclude, Social Envy is a secure option for your Instagram page compared with Instagram bots. This is because they employ real people to do the work, which rules out the risk of being shut down by Instagram for violating any terms and conditions.
In saying this, you do pay for what you get with this service. Social Envy is less affordable than your average Instagram bot, so you have to weigh up whether it’s worth paying for a real person over configuring a bot yourself to do the work for you.